- Apply for the 86 Notified Services.
- File an Appeal to the Appellate Authority in case your application is delayed or denied.
- File an Appeal to the Commission in case your first appeal is delayed or denied.
- Track the Status of your Appeals.
- Attend Hearing (if any) online through Video Conference.
A Comprehensive Citizen Platform
"For timely delivery of notified services to the citizens of Meghalaya and remedy in case of service delayed/service denied"
Appeals to Appelate Authority
Appeals to Commission
hello dolores inventore laboriosam ut est accusamus laboriosam dolore
Totam aperiam accusamus. Repellat consequuntur iure voluptas iure porro quis delectus
Eaque consequuntur consequuntur libero expedita in voluptas. Nostrum ipsam necessitatibus aliquam fugiat debitis quis velit. Eum ex maxime error in consequatur corporis atque. Eligendi asperiores sed qui veritatis aperiam quia a laborum inventore
Est eveniet ipsam sindera pad rone matrelat sando reda
Omnis blanditiis saepe eos autem qui sunt debitis porro quia.
Exercitationem nostrum omnis. Ut reiciendis repudiandae minus. Omnis recusandae ut non quam ut quod eius qui. Ipsum quia odit vero atque qui quibusdam amet. Occaecati sed est sint aut vitae molestiae voluptate vel
Five new services added
Five new services from Labour Department were added to the list of Services notified under Section 3(2) of The Meghalaya Right to Public Services Act 2020
Amendment to the Notified Appellate Authority
In partial modification to the Notified Appellate Authorities for services under Commissioner of Taxes, the Asst. Commissioner of Taxes was notified as the Appellate Authority.
Launch of Web Portal of Meghalaya Public Services Delivery Commission
Shri. Conrad K Sangma, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Meghalaya launched the Integrated Web Portal of the Meghalaya State Public Services Delivery Commission on 15th July, 2022 at 11:00 AM at the Yojana Bhavan Auditorium in the presence of Shri. Hamletson Dohling, Hon’ble Minister, Information Technology & Communication, Meghalaya and senior officials of the Government of Meghalaya.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are notified Services?
Presently, 86 services of various Government Departments have been notified under this Act. Citizens who apply for any of these services are entitled to receive these services within the stipulated timeframe and can approach the Commission as the second Appellate Authority in case the services have been denied or delayed wrongfully.
What is First Appeal?
In case service has not been provided to you within the specific time as defined under this Act or rejected, you can Appeal to the Appellate Authority within 30 days so that he / she can examine your application and pass necessary orders.
Who is an Appellate Authority?
The Appellate Authority is an officer above the Designated Officer with the powers to hear appeals against the orders passed by a Designated Officer. He is bound to dispose off appeals with 30 days from the date of receipt of the Appeal.
How do I file my First Appeal?
To file an Appeal against a Service which is delayed or denied, you must first register or login. Once you register or log in you will be able to file an Appeal to the concerned Appellate Authority
- Click on File First Appeal
Fill the online Form
- Select the Service for which you want to file an appeal from the drop down menu
- Select the office from whom the service had been applied from the drop down menu
- Type your Relief Sought. For example, to reconsider application, to provide the service as all criterion have been met, etc.
- Provide any other information necessary for filling appeal. Report Complaints, Additional information, etc
- Choose your preferred hearing type i.e., In person or through VC
- Upload Identification Proof (Epic Card/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License)
- Upload List of Supporting document to avail the service. (Note: More than one document can be uploaded by choosing the Add button )
How do I file an Appeal to the Commission?
You can file Appeal to the Commission only if your First Appeal to the Appellate Authority is not processed within 30 days or you are aggrieved by the decision of the Appellate Authority using the first appeal reference number. You can also approach the Commission if the Designated Officer has not complied with the order of the Appellate Authority.
- Login using your registered mobile number and password (The same as the first appeal)
- Enter the First Appeal Reference Number
- Fill the online form and submit
- Once successfully submitted, you will get confirmation page with a Reference Number.
- Please Save this Reference Number for future references
- To Track your Appeal status, please Login using your Mobile Number and Password and Go to Inbox to Track the Status of your Appeal.
- Link to the VC or Notification on the date of Hearing in Person fixed will be sent to your inbox and mobile number.